Want a fast, versatile, cold, all-raw breakfast dish? This is it! Similar to granola and yogurt, it’s delicious and more chew-able. And the best thing about it you get to prepare it ahead of time!
- 2 C oats
- 1 C homemade yogurt (or milk of choice)
- 2 Tbs freshly ground flax seed
- 2 Tbs flax seed oil
- 2 Tbs maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 diced apple (or fruit of choice)
- 1/2 C berries (dried, fresh or frozen)
- 1/4-1/2 C raisins (optional)
- 1/2 C walnuts (optional)
Directions: muesli is easy to make. The above ingredients are guidelines. Toss everything into a bowl and mix it up before bedtime. Refrigerate (or not) and let oats soak up liquid. In morning, serve cold with fresh fruits and hot tea!