Egg & Veggie Morning Dish
- 2-4 poached or hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 small zucchini, steamed or sauteed
- 4-5 broccoli florets, steamed or sauteed
- (optional) 1/4 C canned or leftover chicken
- 2 pressed garlic cloves (omit 1 if using a garlicky dressing)
- small bowl of raw spinach, kale or beet greens
- 1 Tbs fresh basil (or herb of choice
- salt & pepper to taste
- salad dressing of choice
- Boil eggs with or without shell.
- Cook broccoli and zucchini, chopping into 1 inch pieces
- Finely dice garlic and herbs.
- Roughly chop greens and very quickly saute until slightly wilting
- Slice eggs and mix everything together, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with a favorite, healthy salad dressing and eat your morning protein salad!